In this episode, Ernesto and Mickey got together once more to talk about new systems, project ideas and everything you need to consider before you make a change to your software.
“It’s deceivingly easy to change something on a digital system […]. People don’t anticipate what goes into making that change, what goes into maintaining that change, what goes into evolving that.”
- Every project is different
- How to determine the worth of a project
- How to determine the cost of a new project
- Changing to a new system
- Adding features to your software
- What is the actual value of your project?
- When to put your idea into action
- Outgrowing systems
- Software and Database Maintenance
What goes into changing to a new system?
In this episode of TTN Insights, Ernesto and Mickey talk about changing systems, adding software features, estimating the cost of new projects, and how organizations should evaluate the worth of doing so.
What are TTN Insights?
Every so often, Ernesto Gluecksmann and Mickey Panayiotakis sit down and talk about digital security, new software, technologies, trends, regulations that may impact leaders of organizations. Listen to their Insights on this segment of Through The Noise.
Listen to this episode on throughthenoise.us
Questions? Email us: [email protected]