Communications and membership teams have unique technological challenges. Creating and managing a web presence is just the start: in addition to the communications challenges are tools we use to service our constituents, clients, audiences, members. Most of the time, traditional IT teams have their hands busy with inter-office matters. This is we come in.
We start where IT ends
More than just IT support, we manage and provide strategic insights on “outside the firewall” technologies:
- Websites and micro-sites, including most common CMS (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, etc).
- Databases: member/constituent databases, AMS, CRM.
- Communications: email deliverability, list segmentation, spam issues, transactional emails,
- Member portals.
- Private (e.g., member-only) content.
- Custom-coded online tools.
- Project management.
- Security and data privacy.
What are you waiting for?